Safe Community Guidelines
- Consider staying home if you are an at-risk individual.
- Take your temperature at home prior to arrival at church. If it is registering out of your normal range (or if it is above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit), please stay home. If you have fever or feel ill, stay home and worship with us online.
- Wear a mask from the moment you arrive on campus until you leave campus.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distance from all those that do not live in your home.
- Refrain from all physical contact including handshakes, hugs, etc. Air hugs are great!!
- Utilize hand sanitizer every time you enter our building and wash your hands with soap and water before leaving the restroom.
- Ensure that children 5th grade and younger are always accompanied by an adult who is mindful of their physical distancing and hand/face hygiene.
- Only one person (or family) in each bathroom at one time.
- To facilitate social distancing, park in the open parking spaces (every other space is closed).
- All groups meeting on campus must take attendance
We know that each family has developed their own guidelines for their family based on their needs. While on our property, we appreciate everyone’s cooperation following these precautions to keep our community safe. Please know these guidelines may be stricter than mandated. Our priority is your health.